- International fair for home textile, interior decoration and houseware opens for the 14th time in Atakent International Exhibition Center, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 16-18 March 2020.
The 14th International Exhibition for Home Textile, Interior Design and Houseware
Homedeco Kazakhstan will take place between 16-18 March, 2020 at Atakent Exhibition Centre in Almaty in order to showcase the latest trends set in the industry. This three-day trade fair showcases products like a good opportunity for promoting home textile and interior design goods to all Central Asia regions through representatives of reliable wholesaler companies and trade shops etc. in the industry.
Homedeco Kazakhstan fair is the most prestigious and comprehensive show in its field on the territory of Kazakhstan. It offers excellent opportunities for promoting and trade of home textiles, decoration and interior design goods to all Central Asia regions.
13th Homedeco Kazakhistan hosted over 4500 buyers with participants from 81 international exhibitors from 9 countries including Turkey; Kazakhstan; Turkmenistan; Poland; Italy; China; Belarus; Kyrgyztan and Malaysia overall in 4,250 m2 net space. Retailers from home-textile (curtains& tulles; towels; home-textiles; carpets) attended the show to meet the wholesalers & orders worth billions of dollars have been given during the Show. Kazakhstan Market Strengths Kazakhstan $ 2.5 billion (93.3% import).
In addition to Turkish, Russian and CIS region exhibitors the fair hosts several dedicated international exhibitors from Europe.
B2B meetings with buyer delegates and the key persons of the Industry from Kazakhstan and Turkey and neighborhood countries will be arranged during the exhibition days. These meetings aim to build up new international cooperation initiatives and to leverage export trade volumes with professional buyer delegations and the key importers of the industry especially from Kazakhstan and the neighboring countries like Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, China, Azerbaijan and Novosibirsk region of Russia.
* Kazakhstan is the fastest growing economy in the CIS region with the annual growth rate around 5-6%.
● Kazakhstan has very little production industry which makes the country dependent upon the imports only. However, wise decisions are being taken each year to boost the general industry in Kazakhstan.
● In 2010 Kazakhstan joined the Belarus-Kazakhstan-Russia Customs Union in an effort to boost foreign investment and improve trade relationships.
● Kazakhstan has very important petroluem reserves, uranium mines, and one of the biggest grain producers in the world.
● Government`s wise approach and short term development programme to make Kazakhstan one of the 50 important economies of the world by the year 2030.
● Kazakhstan government has 40 billion USD worth reserves to ensure a steady economy.
● New hotels, residences, offices, shopping malls, food and beverage facilities are being built every year to cater the needs of the international companies, the local community, and the tourists who come to enjoy the beautiful nature of Kazakhstan enabling activities like skiing, hunting, and many other attractions.