International Trade Fair for Home Textiles, Floor Coverings and Interior Furnishings, IEC Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia 20-22 September, 2017. 36 Turkish companies exhibit at the show.
The leading Russian trade fair for professionals of textile business opens its doors for the 19th edition of Heimtextil Russia from 20 to 22 September 2017 in IEC Crocus Expo, Moscow. The exposition will occupy Halls 3 and 4 in Pavilion 1 and host over 200 companies from all over the world. Uludag Textile Exporters’ Associaton (UTIB) will organize national participation in the fields of home textile and accessories. Turkey will be most attending country as usual. The fair will be held in the international fair center Moscow Crocus Expo Center. The exhibitors will come together with potential buyers and get into business contracts. Uludag Textile Exporters Association is going to show Turkish Home Textiles power. Turkey also will present potential in the field of Textile contract at this fair to visitors.
This year the trade fair will include national pavilions from Germany, China, Turkey, Pakistan and Tajikistan. National pavilion from Tajikistan is a premiere at Heimtextil Russia. It will present home textile and luxurious handmade carpets. Visitors will also have an opportunity to see the latest collections of home and interior textile presented by leading foreign companies. It is worth mentioning that a number of large Russian manufacturers participate in Heimtextil Russia for the first time this year, like Sima-land, Trekhgornaya manufactura, Belashoff. Other companies representing the domestic textile market include Eurotex, Kazanova, Eskar, Evrochehol, Teatr kaney, Monolit and many others. The vast and multinational exposition will demonstrate the product groups with home and interior textile of benchmark quality: bedroom, kitchen and bathroom textiles, window decoration and accessories, furniture upholstery and leather, textile floor coverings, carpets and sun protection systems. To make visitors’ navigation on the exposition quick and simple we launched a special Match Making Online platform. The platform is availiable on the official website http://heimtextil.ru and offers the possibility to schedulemeetings with theexhibitors. The specialized areas provide a valuable impetus for interior decoration and design:
• Digital Print exposition was launched at Heimtextil Russia 2016. In 2017 it becomes a new product group of the fair – including such market leaders as Epson, NISSA Stensart and others
• Contract textiles with a full range of textile products, specially designed for use in hotels,restaurants and cafes, can be found in the assortment of several Heimtextil Russia exhibitors
• Wallpaper Bar Pavilion, featuring wallpaper and wall coverings, has already become an integral
part of the fair
• Design Laboratory is a separate area for surface design, first introduced at Heimtextil Russia 2015. It features professional design studios where they can present their works and find a manufacturer for their implementation.
• Design Academy includes lectures, workshops and seminars dedicated to interior design and enable added value for knowledge exchange
Trend researcher Anne Marie Commandeur from Stjilinstituut Amsterdam will speak about the Heimtextil Trends 2017/2018 during the first two days of the fair. One of the significant parts of the fringe programme is the annual design contest. This year the contest is dedicated to surface design. The competition is supported by the Main media partner, Interior+Design magazine. The main prize is a booth at the International trade fair Heimtextil 2018 in Frankfurt. Three finalists will get prizes from the sponsors of the contest: Epson, Rondell, International Design School, Pantone, OttLite and AG Concept. Fazenda TV Show will also choose the best garden print and show it in one of Fazenda episodes. The best collections will be presented at Heimtextil Russia 2017 in the Top 10 Gallery, ponsored by Epson company.
#Furniture, #textile, #Wall paper, #Visitor