Layla Sleep, makers of direct-to-consumer mattresses and bedding known for their commitment to high quality materials and attention to detail, today announced the launch of the Layla Down Alternative Comforter. The product marks a new category for the brand as its first-ever comforter. Several years of research and development went into the product, which is a natural extension for the brand in addition to their line of flippabble mattresses, bamboo sheets, pillows and more.
“The new Layla Down Alternative Comforter was carefully crafted in an effort to continue to bring exceptional comfort to the homes of our customers. We could not be more excited to introduce this new expansion, which features Layla Sleep’s signature hexagon-shaped baffle box for even fill distribution that millions of our consumers know and love,” said Akrum Sheikh, Co-Founder of Layla Sleep. “Our goal has always been to produce products that will leave customers feeling more rested and rejuvenated than before, and we feel that the Layla Down Alternative Comforter will do just that,” he continued.
The Layla Down Alternative Comforter is made with a luxurious 300 thread count, 100% cotton exterior, is hypoallergenic, thermal regulating and features a down-alternative cluster fill. Designed to look beautiful and feel exceptional even without a duvet cover, the Layla Down Alternative Comforter also has corner loops for easy fastening should consumers choose to use one.
Additional details on the new Layla Down Alternative Comforter:
- Down Alternative Cluster-Fill: This material is uniquely designed to mimic characteristics of down feathers, making it possible to measure the fill power and weight of the down alternative cluster-fill the same way down feathers are measured
- Breathable and Thermal Regulating:The cotton exterior combined with the alternative cluster-fill provides ideal air flow and breathability, keeping sleepers comfortably cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hypoallergenic:The Layla Down Alternative Comforter does not use any bird feathers, and instead uses a down alternative cluster-fill to get the down feel without the sneezes
- Corner Loops:Should consumers decide to insert the Layla Down Alternative Comforter into a duvet cover, loops have been placed in all four corners for you to easily secure it
- Hexagon Shaped Baffle Box: The comforter uses Layla Sleep’s patent pending hexagon shaped baffle boxes that feature six sided segments to equally pull and push the fill, spreading it more evenly than traditional squares or rectangles for a more balanced comforter.